Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > CIP (Coding Individualization and Progra...
CIP (Coding Individualization and Programming) Menu

2272 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-22 09:06:34

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    collinspipi
    2015-11-14 02:07:07
    I am having a difficult time finding the CIP menu on my Maxisys Pro. 
    I want to re-program /Update ECU firmware but I can't seem to do that. I have gone through several training videos but the menu just doesn't show up on my device. 

Please am I missing something or is there any step-by-step guide to follow for the menu to appear. Please help

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-11-14 02:59:29 (Reply to:collinspipi)

Hi

To have a programming option you need to have a PassThru interface which is in Maxisys 908P..............I am sure you have a Maxisys 908P Version....?

Have look once again in this you tube link hopefully you will find the option...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTBGZnpMruk

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    collinspipi
    2015-11-14 08:35:13 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     I have maxisys Pro MS908P with J2534 Pass through.

Is it true Maxisys pro can only support to program Benz and BMW?

Why can't I program ECU on Toyota and Honda Cars as well as other models. I read this tool programs a wide range of vehicles.

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill

2015-11-14 22:40:13 (Reply to:collinspipi)

On Honda And Toyota you can use the pass through connected to a laptop and use
    Honda /Toyota software from their sites to program

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-11-22 09:06:34 (Reply to:Ashraf)

You don't need to a PassThruVCi in order to do CIP. 
    Maxi mini can do as well. Passthru VCI is only need if you need to connect to manufacturers website.

Witch brands you need to work? As already said, you can use your PassThru VCI with OEM website/software.

Concerning with BMW, witch car you need to do? Do you use automatically VIN search or you try by manual?
  Total1 Pages